Take control of your home remodeling process with BKC!
Our staff will help you get comfortable with our process with a free consultation and estimate. We will assist you with as much of your new construction or remodel project as you desire and guarantee the best experience in the market. Our team has coordinated thousands of successful projects just like yours!
The process of remodeling may seem like a daunting task. Don’t be intimidated. Whether you are remodeling or building a new home, your project will be more of an evolution than an event, requiring planning and coordination that your BKC Kitchen and Bath designer will help you through.
While every project is different, the information that follows summarizes the general flow of most projects:
To help get inspired, consider the following Denver kitchen planning techniques:
- Gather pictures and information that show styles and products that appeal to you.
- Use kitchen and bath magazines as well as decorating and remodeling magazines to help identify your preferences.
- Browse online home decorating and design sites such as Houzz.com and Pinterest.com to create your own Ideabooks and inspiration boards.
- Review BKC’s design portfolio for Denver kitchen photos and visit our showroom for more ideas.
- Get design input and wish list items from family members (always helpful in covering everyone’s needs).
- Establish a budget with which you are comfortable. Your BKC designer can assist you in establishing a budget and then work with you to create your vision while respecting your budget.
At Our Denver Cabinet Showroom
When you visit our Denver cabinet showroom, we will:
- Listen to your needs and desires and discuss the scope of your Denver kitchen project.
- Review our products and services and answer any questions you may have.
Preliminary Planning, Design and Estimate
If you are remodeling, our designer will visit your home to understand your space and the way you live within it. They will take accurate measurements of your space.
If you are building a new home, your builder can provide architectural plans from which we can begin designing your Denver kitchen plan and other rooms.
Your BKC designer will prepare a preliminary design and price estimate – at no cost to you – for the products and services you desire.
If you decide to proceed with BKC Kitchen and Bath, we will:
- Provide professional planning and design services, including computer-aided floor plans, elevations and perspective shop drawings.
- Meet to discuss design, product selections and pricing options and discuss any modifications you would like to make.
- Provide an exact price upon final selection of design, products, and services.
Installation and Service
BKC Kitchen and Bath provides installation services using experienced craftsmen. If needed, we can also refer you to our network of qualified contractors and subcontractors.
We will make arrangements with you and your contractor to coordinate the installation.
To ensure a quality installation, we will supervise our installers and coordinate the work with any other trade professionals.
BKC has full-time service representatives that can quickly address any service issues that may arise during or after installation. All of our products have outstanding warranties to protect your investment in your home.