BKC Denver Kitchens and Bath
BKC Kitchen and Bath is a growing Denver kitchens and bath company committed to providing our customers with products and services that exceed their expectations. We are process-driven and strive to be the best in our marketplace. We understand that our team members are BKC’s most valuable assets.
While BKC Kitchen and Bath is a large Denver kitchen cabinet and bath dealer, we have a friendly, small company environment. With a history dating back to 1978, we have proven stability and longevity. Over the years, many team members have not only found a home at BKC but have retired from the company.
As an industry leader, BKC Kitchen and Bath believes in hiring the best people and empowering members of the BKC team. We provide outstanding compensation, paid vacations and sick days, health benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan. Dental and supplemental insurance is also available.
If you have experience in the cabinetry industry and are looking for a new opportunity, e-mail your resume to email@example.com. If your background appears to be a good fit for BKC, we will either call you immediately or hold your resume until an appropriate opportunity arises.
Senior Kitchen and Bath Salesperson and Designer
BKC Kitchen and Bath of Colorado is an award-winning remodeling supplier specializing in cabinetry, countertops and related accessories for kitchens and baths. With over 40 years in business, we are one of the leading cabinetry suppliers in the Denver-metro area. We are searching for the right Senior Kitchen and Bath Salesperson to join our team.
- Generate, qualify, and close new business through networking, showroom floor coverage, prospecting, and referrals
- Be an expert in BKC’s product offerings
- Field measure projects and create timely and accurate designs, quotes and modifications as needed
- Produce professional-quality 2020 drawings
- Prepare accurate orders and contract documents
- Expertly manage all projects from inception to completion
- You have over seven years of proven success selling residential cabinetry in a dealer environment; you consistently place in the top sales group in your current role
- You know 2020 software; others seek your advice on how best to use it
- You have a passion for design and a portfolio to show it
- You are customer-focused and skilled at comprehending and delivering your customer’s vision; your designs delight the customer
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You excel at building long-term relationships with builders and contractors by meeting their specific needs
- You are skilled at customer management; when things don’t go as planned you solve the issue in a way that delights the customer
- You love being part of a positive collaborative team environment, and you share your knowledge and experience with your teammates
- You have a bachelor’s degree in interior design or a related field
Why BKC Kitchen and Bath:
BKC Kitchen and Bath offers a creative, positive, and supportive work environment as evidenced by the average tenure of 10 years in this position. Our compensation package is industry-leading, allowing top designers to earn at a top level and includes benefits like health insurance and 401k. We provide the support you need to get started in this market while you build your customer base.
Our sales/design team enjoys the benefits of a superb showroom, full-time showroom coordinator, centralized purchasing, onsite warehouse and delivery services, warranty service technician, full-time accounting department, administrative support, and a strong marketing and business development group.
If you meet these criteria and are interested in a great opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.