21 Jun Planning & Design Services at BKC Kitchen and Bath
The process of remodeling your kitchen, bathroom or other rooms within your home may seem like a daunting task. Don’t be intimidated by the seeming enormity of the undertaking. Whether you are remodeling or building a new home, your project will be more of an evolution than an event, requiring planning and coordination that your BKC Kitchen and Bath designer will help you through. While every project is different, the information that follows summarizes the general flow of most projects:
- Gather information and pictures that show styles and products that appeal to you. Use kitchen and bath magazines as well as decorating and remodeling magazines to help identify your preferences.
- To organize your thoughts regarding your new kitchen, print out our Design Preferences page, fill in your answers, and bring this information with you to our showroom.
- Get design input and wish list items from family members.
- Establish a budget with which you are comfortable.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take wall-to-wall measurements. If you are building a new home, get a floor plan from your builder or architect.
At Our Showroom
When you visit our showroom, we will:
- Answer any questions you may have regarding our products and services.
- Listen to your needs and desires and share our preliminary thoughts regarding your project.
- Prepare a preliminary design and price estimate—at no cost to you—for the products and services you desire
If you decide to proceed with BKC Kitchen andBath, we will:
- Come to your home and sketch your floor plan while taking exact room dimensions.
- Provide professional planning and design services, including computer-aided floor plans, elevations and perspective drawings.
- Set up meetings to discuss design and pricing options and discuss any modifications you would like to make.
- Provide an exact price upon final selection of design, products, and services.
The Installation Process
- BKC Kitchen and Bath offers demolition and cabinetry installation services by experienced craftsmen. If the scope of your project requires a general contractor, we can recommend a professional with a solid track record.
- We will make arrangements with you, your contractor and/or your architect to coordinate the installation.
- To ensure a quality installation, we will supervise our installers and coordinate the work with other professionals and your contractor.
- BKC has full-time service representatives that can quickly address any service issues that may arise during or after installation.
From initial design to the installation of your cabinetry, BKC Kitchen and Bath will ensure success on your project!