11 Feb 2014 Colorado Garden & Home Show
Posted at 16:04h in Bath, Design Ideas, Kitchen, Remodeling
Colorado Garden & Home Show
February 15 – 23, 2014
Colorado Convention Center Denver, CO
JOIN US AT THIS YEAR’S COLORADO GARDEN & HOME SHOW!
- Discover the Rocky Mountain region’s oldest, largest and most prestigious garden and home show – a nine-day spectacular event – where you can find inspiration from the latest ideas and trends in landscaping, gardening and home improvement.
- Enjoy the multitude of fragrances as you stroll through more than an acre of professionally landscaped gardens – 14 in all.
- Talk to representatives from more than 650 companies from 25 states and Canada. Visit with the region’s gardening gurus and home improvement experts about the best way to move your home and garden projects forward.
- Learn about the innovative gardening and home improvement ideas, products and services in more than 1,400 booths.
- Attend one of the 50 FREE educational seminars and how-to demonstrations for cutting edge gardening and home improvement ideas.
- Each year the show selects nine exhibitors from dozens of applicants, whose products or services best demonstrate innovation, energy efficiency, unique design appeal or cutting edge thinking. We are pleased to showcase exhibits from these companies in the News Hot Products Zone located in the upper lobby as you enter the show. It is our way to get your ideas going.
- Don’t miss the juried flower show.
- Check out great hotel packages with free tickets to the show!
- 100% of every ticket sold is awarded in horticulture grants and scholarships across Colorado.
- Take the FREE shuttle. Park at Coors Field (take I-25 to the Park Avenue exit and follow to Wazee) for just $5 and ride the free Show Shuttle to the Colorado Convention Center.
2014 SHOW HOURS
|Saturday||Feb. 15||10 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Sunday||Feb. 16||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|Monday||Feb. 17||Noon to 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||Feb. 18||Noon to 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Feb. 19||Noon to 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||Feb. 20||Noon to 8 p.m.|
|Friday||Feb. 21||Noon to 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||Feb. 22||10 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Sunday||Feb. 23||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
General Admission $12 Senior Ticket (at the door) $10 Discount Ticket at at all Tickets West outlets in King Soopers $10 Kids 12 and under are free.
*Bring a non-perishable food item for 9Cares and receive $2 off your ticket.
BKC Kitchen and Bath will be in booth #823. We hope to see you there!